- Ultimarc UltraStik 360 with build in encoder
- Sanwa OSBN-24 smoke pushbuttons (2 pcs)
- Sanwa OSBN-30 smoke pushbuttons (4 pcs)
- Seimitsu 24 mm PS-14-DN
black pushbuttons (1 pcs)
- Ultimarc harness for UltraStik 360
- Made of two 5 mm laser cut acrylic sheets (sandwiched)
Sides are made of 16 mm MDF board. The panels in-between are
made of 12 mm MDF boards. All the moulding are 22 mm x 22 mm.
Weight: ? KG
- 17" HP L1706 - Old refurbished 17" 4:3 monitor. There are many
better choices out there, including many new and pretty cheap
models. But this was very cheap.
It is going to be mounted vertically and the cabinet can also
fit a horizontally mounted 19" monitor, if you make it a bit
- Logitech Z110 USB
These speakers sound amazing and they are some of the cheapest
available. They really surprised me and I can only recommend
them for MAME cabinets, unless you plan to use the cab as a
Intel Atom D2700 dual core
4096 MB DDR3-1333 (running 1066)
64 GB SSD - OCZ Vertex 2
ASROCK AD2700b mini-ITX ( 170x170 mm )
Generic 75 watt psu from mini-itx cabinet + Generic 12 volt
75 watt external PSU.
Passive cooled cabinet. Time
will tell if this will work.
The parts are
picked out to be the least power consuming and thus generating
the least amount of heat. The goal is to get this cabinet
completely silent with no moving parts at all.
- Windows 7 Starter edition x86
- MAME 0.144
I am undecided about the front-end, if the D2700 can handle it,
it will be hyperspin. If not, then MaLa.
If some of the words are new to you, look them up in the